How To Distinguish The Original Xhorse MVCI 3 IN 1 with the Copy one?
Original XHORSE MVCI 3 IN 1 is a high performance factory diagnose tool for Toyota, H-ONDA and Volvo. MVCI is a high performance factory diagnostics for TOYOTA TIS. Today we will show you how to distinguish the fake one with the original XHORSE MVCI 3 IN 1.
How to identify copy MVCI:
1. No color box.
2. Copy MVCI has a different OBD interface from the original MVCI.
3. Apply the old USB communication way and easy to be offline when using it.
4. The circuit board of the copy MVCI is completely different from the original one: it is the earier simplified version.
5. It does not support online update. It exists many BUGS, and copy MVCI firmware version is V1.4.1. While the original NVCI firmware version is V1.4.7.
6. Actually, copy MVCI is our HDS cable with an alternative shell and a different driver.