The Mangoose JLR is a USB pass-thru device that utilizes the SAE J2534-1 API. What this means is that the Mangoose JLR uses a standard communications interface to the vehicle, allowing it to work with 3rd party diagnostic applications.
3 Highlights to get the JLR Mangoose:
1. Software Version: 143
2. Supported Language: Germany, Russian, French, Dutch, Portuguese, Japanese, Spanish, Italian, English, Simplified Chinese.
3. Computer system: Win7 and Windows XP
JLR Mangoose V143 Software Installation Tips:
1. The software installation need to finished in one day
2. After the software installation, the driver needs to pass the test.
3. You need to install the Frozen software the day you install the JLR V143 software.
4. If the computer prompt the software can not use error, you need to change the computer date to the day you install the software.
JLR Mangoose V142 Software Installation Video: